FUME HOOD EXAM REFERENCES
The IAFCA test includes sections on all aspects of hood certifications. Our test is a measure of the knoledge needed to be a good certifier from Industrial Ventilations to ANSI-AIHA Z9.5-1992.
Industrial Ventilation 21st Edition
Call IAFCA headquarters for a copy 1-888-679-1904
1. ANIS-AIHA Z9.5-1992 – Call AIHI (703) 849-8888
2. ANSI/ASHRAE 110-1995 – Call ASHRAE at 1-800-527-4723
3. SEFA 1.2-1996 – Call SEFA at 1-703-790-8661
4. Siemens Laboratory Ventilation Codes and Standard and Laboratory Controal and Safety SolutionsApplicationGuide. Call Labservices manager Jeffrey Waters at 1-847-215-1050 or IAFCA for select number of copies.
5. Alnor Owners manual for Air Guard Monitors Model Number 200, 315, and 335. Call Alnor Insturments 1-800-424-7427
Call IAFCA at 1-888-679-1904 for membership information. These manuals can be ordered at each of the institutions websites. Items listed n number 5 should be otained from the manufacturees. Besure to request a sample test report for the model ordered.
Test sites and dates can be found on the internet at www.nicet.org. Applications must be received 4 weeks in advance of the test date. THIS IS AN OPEN BOOK TEST.
Paul McClung, Director of Certification
Laminar Flow Consulatants, Inc.
44642 Guilford Dr., Suite 107
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
Phone (703) 723-1600