Examination for Fume Hood Certifier Exam Prices
- $150 Members
- $450 Non-Members
- Two years certifying experience, or
- 1-2 years experience and 1 school, or
- Less than 1 year experience and 2 schools.
- A signed Code of Ethics is required before test results will be issued.
- Eagleson Institute, either certification course (207-490-1076)
- Harvard School of Public Health, Biosafety Cabinet Training Course
- Forma Scientific factory training (800-848-3080)
- Labconco Corporation factory training (800-821-5525)
- Nuaire, Inc. factory training (800-328-3352)
- Other courses may be considered.
The Fume Hood Certifiers Exam is offered during 4 cycles each year at proctored sites across the USA where other NICET exams are offered at NICET.
Please note that deadlines for submitting applications to IAFCA are earlier than those shown on the NICET site. Exam sittings for certifiers outside the USA will be arranged individually. To obtain a list of study materials, and for all other questions regarding the IAFCA exams, contact Paul McClung, Director of Certification, at 703-723-1600 or via Email.