Biological Safety Cabinet Certifier
- $150 Members
- $450 Non-Members
- Two years certifying experience, or
- 1-2 years experience and 1 school, or
- Less than 1 year experience and 2 schools.
- A signed Code of Ethics is required before test results will be issued.
- Eagleson Institute, either certification course (207-490-1076)
- Harvard School of Public Health, Biosafety Cabinet Training Course
- Forma Scientific factory training (800-848-3080)
- Labconco Corporation factory training (800-821-5525)
- Nuaire, Inc. factory training (800-328-3352)
- Other courses may be considered.
The Biosafety Cabinet Certifiers Exam is offered during 4 cycles each year at proctored sites across the USA where other NICET exams are offered.
1. Go to the (NICET Web Site); select a date and location.
2. Print the application Click here to download application); complete it and submit per directions on the form.
703-723-1600 or EMAIL